I am pretty tired but busy (it is 2AM here), so just a short text:
1) Kiriban has been caught, winner will be featured next time - congrats
new kiriban is - aww - 1M!
I am so excited!
2) I am still trying to lose weight and I still use that online program. It is pretty good. I eat 5000 Kj a day and today I went for the first evening walk of this year (until today, it was too cold, even snowing) - we were walking very fast, burning 2000 Kj in just one hour. Great! I also exercise, so I hope to lose even more weight! The bad thing is that time to time, I feel dizzy and like passing out. It has never happened to me, but when the dizzy feeling comes, I immediately take a piece of high-quality chocolate. It is a great first aid
3) I got more active in a group which is questioning the temporary dolphin show in Prague. It takes few hours a day, but it is very interesting, the issue is becoming very hot here. We have news, but... well, maybe in next journal? (too tired for English today, sorry). So I am busy with laws, dolphins, databasis, media watch... but it is a good practise. Tomorrow, whole block of programs should be dedicated to the theme of dolphin circus in public radio broadcats, so I am sure we will get other interesting information!
4) it was my 6th dA birthday on 4/9/2013
and it will be my real birthday on 4/20, I hope to get a pajamas! Because I love pajamas
5) I totally want to go to both Berlin zoos. I miss them!
Have a great day, pals!
BIG CATS - PHOTOS
I wonder who finds a tricky thing above.... hi hi!